Latest #yogaaddict Posts
- Credit to
Happy new week, Monday aaaand Moon day beautiful yogis 🌕
Week 3 of
And this weeks practice:
(Extended triangle pose)
I love sharing the facts. Every time I read it, I feel so grateful for practicing AshtangaYoga!
These asanas reduces fat around the waist. They strengthen the back, hips and legs. Where deviations in postural alignment exist, they help to realign the skeletal system. The digestion is improved, constipation relieved, breathing difficulties and other respiratory problems are corrected. Problems in the throat are prevented and where existing, improved. The nervous system is toned and the spinal cord strengthened.
My thoughts 💭
This asana makes your hips to stretch out and your chest to open. Also if you have a stiff neck, I think it releases the tensions.
And we need to work with our bandha here☝️if we not connect the bandha, we will look like bananas and we will loose our balance🍌😜
I like the feeling of using my feet and toes to glue myself into the mat. Therefore I try to spread toes and foot into the mat, and activate legs all the way up to my hips.
Just a feeling of getting more steady ♥️
Don’t forget to have a look what Siri and David shows us♥️
Siri will give us the counts and breaths of each movement and we will also offer choices for modifications.
And David might pop in from Mysore
#yogaaday #yogaeveryday #yogalove #yogaforeveryone #yogaeverywhere #yogawear #yogagirl #igyoga #yogachallenge #yogaforlife #yogafit #yogafam #yogagram #yogaaddict #yogateacher #yogateachertraining #yogainstructor #yogaretreat
2 minutes ago
- I know yoga videos are not everyone’s cup of tea so this is for the ones who enjoy them:☺️. Yoga’s always been my first love and I’m so passionate about it. If you’re looking for a mental health fix, start incorporating it into your fitness regime. It’s helped bring tremendous clarity and peace into my life. 🙏
5 minutes ago
- On my mat and ready to yoga 🧘🏼♀️
7 minutes ago
- When you feel happy, light, and full of love - keep your heart open.
When you feel sad, heavy, and empty - open your heart as far and as wide as you can.
And then...with your heart in it's most vulnerable state.. feel every ounce.
of every second.
of every moment.
21 minutes ago
- 🙏🏻Have you poured yourself a cup of kindness today?💙
Be kind to yourself. Treat yourself with the love that you would want someone to treat a grandparent figure. .
With thee amazing @katkatspi 🧜🏼♀️
26 minutes ago
- Do you have any junior yogis in your circle? ❤️
28 minutes ago