Latest #wwfriends Posts
- Things kind of went off the rails today! 🤦🏻♀️ Half of an 8” pizza and half of a slice of Reece’s Cheesecake took the majority of my dailies and most of my weeklies! C’est la vie, that’s what weeklies are for, right!?? Tomorrow is a new day!
1 hour ago
- All I wanted after work was a big greasy burger with tons of cheese but since I’m killin it on #whole30 I improvised 🍔 •
1 @applegate turkey burger (3) topped with mustard, sweet potato fries cooked in my air fryer (4) dipped in @primalkitchenfoods chipotle lime mayo. Not quite a big greasy cheeseburger but it’ll do
1 hour ago
- Dinner....I miss wine terribly tonight! 🤣 I won’t go off plan as much as it hurts haha
3 hours ago
- Peppermint tea + planning next week in my #happyplanner 😍 hope everyone had a Good Friday/Friday evening!
4 hours ago
- SWIPE for my full day of eating!! CHEESY CHICKEN SHELL RECIPE 👇🏻👇🏻❤️🧡💛 indicates what color portion fix container I am using DM for more info!
CHEESY CHICKEN SHELLS RECIPE
*uncooked jumbo shells
*canned tomato sauce
*1 ½ cup(s)
*2 large, lightly beaten
part-skim ricotta cheese
*1 ¾ cup(s)
roasted skinless boneless chicken breast
*4 oz, diced
chopped frozen spinach
*¾ cup(s), thawed and drained of excess water
*1 Tbsp, or other Italian seasoning
part-skim mozzarella cheese
¾ cup(s), shredded, shredded
grated Parmesan cheese
*Preheat oven to 350ºF.
*Cook manicotti shells in boiling water according to the package directions. *Drain and rinse with cold water to prevent them from cooking further. Set aside.
*Coat a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup of sauce evenly over bottom of pan and set aside.
For filling, in a large bowl, stir together egg whites, ricotta cheese, chicken, spinach, garlic powder and seasoning. Stir in 1/4 cup each of mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
To assemble, spoon cheese mixture into manicotti shells and place filled shells in a single layer in baking dish. Spread remaining sauce on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses and bake about 30 minutes. Yields 3 shells per serving
5 hours ago
- My #birthday weekend starts today 🎂🍕🎈 The big day is Sunday, but have plans straight through... and they all involve my favorite foods- not sorry! 😍🎉
5 hours ago