Latest #togetherisbetter Posts
- This is what we all want and need! When you start a new business, you want people around you, who are your biggest supporters 🎉💛🎉
37 minutes ago
- One of our favourite little helpers had a tough time convincing his mommy whether or not school should be his #1 priority today over going out in the streets with volunteers to share some warmth with our friends.💙✨ #Togetherisbetter
This picture truly gives a testimony to what 519Pursuit is about. Friends helping friends through perspective, understanding and patience. When we take our little helper to share the warmth with us, he is always quick to be involved and join in on conversations. He takes pride in knowing that his situation is better than others in the community and gets excited to help and be involved every chance he can. It’s obvious that today with the cold weather front he feels and understands that there are people in our community suffering and in return wishes to do something about it. When we go out into the streets it’s amazing to see his perspective from a child’s point of view. The love and equality that is given no matter the person on the receiving end truly reinstates the importance of leadership and opportunity while building an inclusive society. The adolescent generation will one day be the heart beat of our community, we feel it’s important to also educate the youth on social issues, with the opportunity to aid a positive solution..
Thank-YOU for your on going support and donations. As the cold fronts continue to surface we will be more hands on within the community. This means we will need a consistent stock of warm winter wear. If you or someone you know is able to run a small clothing drive please send us a DM so we can help you organize the drive! 💙✨ #Togetherisbetter #WordsFromMyHeart #SANDIESPOEMS #Happyholidays #Meaningfulshopping #Raisetogether #PROJECTBUBBA #homelessnothopeless #ldn #ldnont #london #together #519 #519pursuit #community #growth #supportive #love #eleusis #prepared #family #winter #empathy #519pledge #socks #lanternsup #warmsoles #warmfeet
39 minutes ago
- two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together ☔
49 minutes ago
- They say Sunday mornings are the most segregated time in our country. For a long time that bothered me. We finally realized it doesn’t have to be that way. This is what our Sunday mornings look like now. And these are our dearest friends any day of the week. On this MLK Day I celebrate that. I also know we can’t stop here. I have so much more to learn and so much more progress to make towards understanding race in our world. Thank you to all my grace-filled friends who are helping me along the way. ♥️ #togetherisbetter #thisisfreeway #martinlutherkingjr #mlk #mlkday
56 minutes ago
- How can life be so imperfect yet so perfect at the same time😍❤️ I am one lucky mommy. This grand finale right here has me truly feeling the impact I have on these 3 boys of mine. I feel the pressure to step it up 100 notches every single day. I think as moms we all feel that pressure. The pressure to do more and to be more available. To be the BEST role model we can be for our little babies.
But in reality, they just want US. Us to be there. To kiss their boo boos, to call them your “bubbas” “lovie loves” and “stinky poopie pants” while kissing their cheeks when they have a blow out🙋🏻♀️ They want a HAPPY mommy, but also need to see vulnerable mommy as well. Don’t be afraid to cry, to yell (let’s be honest) because this teaches them that life is not perfect. And most importantly shows them that you have feelings too and gives you the opportunity to express them in a healthy way.
They just want YOU and all of YOU❤️ the fact that you worry so much about being perfect means that you care oh so much. You are ALL doing an amazing job leave the “mom guilt” OUT of it🙌🏼😘 #boymomlife #coachlifeisthebestlife #togetherisbetter #goalslayer #athomefitness #leggingsarepants #loveoneanother ❤️ #momssupportingmoms
1 hour ago
Hi, I'm a Pt & photographer, 24 years old.
trying to capture with different angles and perspective
the identity, nature, and beauty of the place I'm visiting.
Love to travel and discover hidden gems worldwid
My name is Paulo Falcao I am located in Lynnwood,Wa. I have 2 beautiful kids one boy and one girl. My passion for photography is beyond my imagination. I love meeting new people and I love exploring the Pacific Northwest. Photography is my number 1 passion after my family.
I first picked up a camera over 13 years ago as a way to document my summers up in the mountains of the Pacific Northwest. Now, I focus mainly on landscapes, nature, portraiture and environmental portraiture, although I have done a bit of everything in the photography world, including a few weddings.
I'm based out of Seattle, and while I work as a Media Strategist for a marketing agency from 9-5, I find time to travel all over the Pacific Northwest I shoot with a Sony a7Riii and Sony a7ii. I'm always looking to explore new places and continually learn something new about photography
2 hours ago