Latest #tanzania Posts
- SONG PROMOTION: “OMALICHA” is an Igbo word that means beautiful or pretty usually used to describe a lady who is pretty. My homeboy and one of New York City based Nigerian artiste @officialphreytunez captures the beauty of this word in its entirety in his new song, Omalicha. It is a song . Follow the link to the video/song in his Bio and enjoy. Guys here is anther Igbo pick up line for you when you meet that Igbo girl, just call her “OMALICHA” and watch her smile lol #omalicha #phreytunez #naijamusic #naija #africanmusic #tanzania #afrobeats #afrobeat #naija #pamoja
3 minutes ago
- Places to visit in Arusha - Arusha National Park.
The transition between unappealing urban chaos and pristine mountain hiking trails is rarely so abrupt as it is in Arusha National Park. One of Tanzania’s most beautiful and topographically varied protected areas, the park is dominated by Mt Meru, an almost perfect volcanic cone with a spectacular crater. It also shelters Ngurdoto Crater (often dubbed Little Ngorongoro), with its swamp-filled floor and lost-world feel.
Contact our experts:
#travel #tours #Tanzania #ArushaNationalPark #Arusha
8 minutes ago
- Perfect time shot of a leopard catching a bird in serengeti NP. #Tanzania
9 minutes ago
- Three Lessons I have learnt from a pencil;
1. Unless what's inside comes out, you will never make an impact.
2. The painfull sharpening process will always result into your very importance.
3. There is always an eraser to erase your mistakes and rewrite your story.
21 minutes ago
- Humne shaam chirago se saja rakhi hai
Shart logo ne hawao se laga rakhi hai
Shayad aa jaye koi humse bhi zyada pyasa
Isi liye humne thodi si bacha rakhi hai
I've lit the evening up with candles
People have bet with the winds
And maybe someone even more thirsty will come to my door
So I have put aside a little bit of my drink
#africa #kilimanjaro #tanzania #poetry #urdu #travel #pictureoftheday #adventure #mountaineering
22 minutes ago
- Good Morning !! tayari ninayo #Magazeti ya #Tanzania ya leo January 22, 2019 yote utayakuta kwenye millardayo.com
23 minutes ago
- Went to the safari park for a change. It’s harder to get to as often because it’s much farther away but its usually worth checking out on occasion.
This guy was greeting guests as they walked in and I was able to isolate him pretty well.
Love how colorful tropical birds can be.
49 minutes ago