Latest #sustainablestyle Posts
- chooseday | “blinded by the allure of cheap prices, we as a society have chosen to ignore reality. Failing to ask how the price of clothing could ever have become so low.” - Patrick Woodyard | what would you choose if you knew the true cost of things? Would you still buy depending on the price point written on the tag, or would you buy depending on the price point of our environment and our humanity? Choose right this Tuesday | we know it’s hard, but it’s most definitely worth it - we’re in a position to change the course of history - and if we can change it in our small ways, then my god we should |🌿🌿🌿 #chooseday #ethicalfashion #thetruecost #womencanchangetheworld #fashionforgood #greenfashion #sustainablestyle
11 minutes ago
- Add flair to any look with our @caralarga_mx Penacho Earrings. Each pair is handcrafted by female artisans in Hercules, #Mexico and features a waxed cord loop and full raw cotton fan. Available in three stunning colors on #Fashionkind .com.
15 minutes ago
- We love all things homegrown! Putting the spotlight on talent from our own backyard this week, like this piece by Australian artist @ashleavanriet_art
16 minutes ago
- Made the #dreamweaver ring in honor of #maryoliver - because of my dear friend Beverley sent me #dogsongs -a book with her dog poems - this is the description of my Dream Weaver ring, just listed on Etsy “Our new dog, named for the beloved poet,
ate a book which unfortunately we had
Fortunately it was the Bhagavad Gita,
of which many copies are available.
Every day now, as Percy grows
into the beauty of his life,we touch
his wild, curly head and say, "Oh, wisest of little dogs." Percy by Mary Oliver. From Dog Songs
Beverley, a very special and very kind hearted friend who i am most certain loves dogs just as much as i do gave me this book and as i dove into it i absolutely fell in love with this little poem and it inspired me to the dreamweaver ring
This beautiful very solid ring is handsculpted in fine silver recycled from film, phones and computers.
It is a solid presence, featuring a palladium colored rough diamond.
This beauty is about 1/3” wide. The diamond - a beautiufl 2 ct platinum colored Australian rough diamond.
Size 8.5 fits us size 8 due to its width.
The fine silver in this ring is totally eco friendly. From phones and computers. Diamonds are a girls’ best friend but fair trade diamonds set in recycled fine silver are her bestest #diamonds #beauty #enpointe #ringgame #jewelry #happiness #luxelife #boholuxe #luxeboho #blue #green #sustainablestyle #sustainablefashion #oneofakind #luxuryrealestate #luxejewelry #ecofriendly #ecofriendlyfashion #ecoluxe #bigrings #ecofashion #nycartist #nycstyle #upperwestsidenyc #artistsofnewyork #esmeraldadesigns #getyourown
30 minutes ago
- ➳just chilling ________________________________________
Top + jeans are still available, link to closet in bio
35 minutes ago
- blue Monday is better in camel 🐪🐪🐪
1980’s “Le Chateau” mid-length coat
fits modern size small-medium
note small flaw bear buttonholes (dm for pics!)
made in France
• • •
DM to purchase. all prices in Canadian dollars. all purchases are final. shipping around the world. local pick up available in #yeg
• • •
note: as all pieces are vintage (at least 20 years old), they will not necessarily be in perfect “new” condition, though pretty slow vintage tries to sell pieces only in excellent condition, and this one is no exception! ***note flaw near button holes. DM for close up pics.
38 minutes ago
- New to me statement pieces. When we you hear that style advice of “grab yourself some statement pieces”, how often do you think it’s going to cost you the earth??? Statement accessories can be costly if shopping retail, but my hack is to hit the op shops for statement accessories. Your local op shops have loads and loads of options, some of the most unique and one off pieces I own whether contemporary pieces or vintage have been nabbed for a mere $2 - $3. All other accessories I purchase are generally unique statement pieces from talented artisans who’s work I fall in love and can afford to indulge on from saving on all the other pieces I thrift. #tiptuesday
42 minutes ago
- These women own businesses, make art, drive national and local politics, advocate for their communities, raise children. They are ambitious and at peace, vulnerable and fierce, loyal and endlessly curious. They love and love and love, tirelessly, always. We are so lucky and we will do so much more. #18yearslater
44 minutes ago
- “The more we detach from things that don’t add value to our lives, the calmer, the freer, and lighter we feel.” @words_of_women 🏹🏹🏹 #regram @aditimayer in our half moon belt bag
45 minutes ago
- Was thrifting the other day and found this beautiful vintage crochet blanket! I had to do some minor restoration to it, had a few holes and loose ends and what not, but the craftsmanship was so incredibly, I knew I had to share it with all of you! Plus, look at these freaking colors, they go perfectly with my MOODY BLUES update (tba) 😆💙! So, I will have it available for one lucky person when my update drops 💙! It's 51" x 66" and almost covers a full size mattress. I think this blanket was made sometime in the 80's as well 😍!
Also, if anyone is interested, I will be able to recreate this blanket style as a custom, any colors you like. Hit my DMs if you're interested!
I had a nice little mental health weekend and I'm ready to be back in action! Sending out my first batch of mystery boxes this week and some orders! Boxes will be available again starting Feb. 1st! Thank you so much to everyone that has ordered, I've made some DOPE stuff with this first batch that I can't wait to share with all of you, gotta keep some things a surprise until people get their packages of course.
Happy Monday, I was born on a Monday 😘
Eurythmik . Com
Top pictured: Garden Corsetlette, Available when Moody Blues releases.
46 minutes ago
- Comfy, casual vibes ✌🏼 this is one of the many ways that I style my long sleeve t-shirt. it’s cozy, versatile and ethically made✨ definitely a wardrobe essential in my book! Happy Monday, friends 😘👯♀️ || #everlanewomen
46 minutes ago
- The beautiful @animal.babe keeping comfy with our favorite Hermosa Linen Short Oatmeal.
Our @sundaysdesign Linen shorts are a warm-weather essential. The paper-bag waist and the adjustable belt tie pull your outfit together. ☀️
This garment was handcrafted with love in New York, using the highest quality linen. Linen is a fine fibre extracted from the stems of the flax plant. Flax grows naturally, requiring less water than cotton. Linen is recyclable, biodegradable, and eco-friendly fabric.
51 minutes ago
- There's been a lot of messages about Instagram changing their algorithms so that it makes it harder to be seen and of course you have to pay...so it does not favour the independent small business. To be honest, I find this digital world can be so overwhelming as a small business, it’s a challenge to create the designs you want to offer let alone navigating the changing algorithms...if you love what we share here & want to continue to see more..help us grow our little community that cares about design, the people & the process let us know by commenting “yes❤️” or tag your friends🌿thank you so much for your ongoing support of our little brand, it really takes a village 🙏🏻, Hang +ATWR Makers xx⠀
1 hour ago
- Mood board day 🧡
I am working on some designs for the new collection today 🤗. This space and the colours are super inspiring to me. I love making mood boards and figuring out what element and colours I want to work with this season.
1 hour ago
- 👁: @sami.stasia wearing the Mock Neck Sweatshirt in Deep Sea—limited quantities now restocked online!
1 hour ago