Latest #surrender Posts
- I agree that consistency and dedication pays off, but the “leaving no stone unturned attitude”.... DOES NOT MEAN THAT EVERY STONE TURNED IS MEANT FOR YOU!
Be grateful for the doors that remain shut as they are indicators from the universe to redirect you to open the doors that are meant to be opened. (Or maybe it isn’t the right time to open that particular door as you aren’t ready yet)
It is admirable to diligently focus your energies towards your goals but then ENJOY THE PROCESS, DO NOT TAKE REJECTION OR A CLOSED DOOR AS A SIGN OF FAILURE!
Instead, See closed doors as opportunities to:
1, Practice self love. Don’t let people take away your confidence or self belief . Know that you deserve love and success. So learn to nurture your inner child, like a mother nurtures her child.
2, Sharpen your intuition to know what opportunities feel right for you and what doesn’t. (Meditation/channelling helps)
3, Work on yourself and sharpen your skills.
4, And most importantly learn to surrender with faith by learning how to FLOW!
If you are already doing all of the above and are already focused and dedicated towards your goals - then please learn that God and the universe knew that these shut doors would not have given you the happiness or the satisfaction that you were looking for at that point of time!
So instead of wasting all your energy overanalysing - trying to understand why the door remained shut, please surrender with faith and focus your energies towards bettering yourself and recentering yourself.
Meditation/ Working out/ Being in nature / music / inspirational videos or books can all help in recentering your energies, so that you EFFORTLESSLY FLOW TOWARDS WHAT IS MEANT FOR YOU .
What is meant for you will always be in sync with what feels right energetically within you.
So isn’t it then more important to align yourself with your instincts and your higher self to know what feels right and what feels wrong energetically within you?
So please stop belittling yourself or trying to be someone else, stop letting society tell you what’s right or wrong for you- only you can know that!
The truth is that (contd in comments)
12 minutes ago
- ⏰ I love my new watch from Christmas 💓🤗 It reminds me that God has made a time for everything, and only He can know what each moment on this earth should be used for.
“For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate;
A time for war, and a time for peace.” ~ excerpts of Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
#bible #leadme #watch #christmas #mamalove #verses #surrender #time #reallife #truth #read #worship
25 minutes ago
Super Blood Wolf Moon Lunar Eclipse at 0 deg #LEO 1/20/19 -1/21/19 🐺🌔🦁 —————————————————
This is the 9th eclipse in this series, pushing for finality. How your life has been going all along, will determine the outcome of this energy. Lunar eclipses bring closure, endings, loss, breakups, commitment, end of bad habits, propelling forward into new situations or getting to the finish line when it comes to goals, so look out for that theme. This is due to another door wanting to open, so do not fret, cling, or leave claw marks.
#Surrender Shell...✨ —————————————————
No matter how this eclipse affects you, I wish you LOVE, always.🖤 Only in the darkness can you see the stars. - #MLK
35 minutes ago
- In 2019 I will let all of my creative ideas come to fruition. No more self doubting or second guessing. Art is meant to be shared. I also don’t want to put myself in a box creatively. I have a lot of ideas that I have been afraid to share because it may be “out of the norm” of what I usually do. The truth is I am an artist. I’m not just a singer, or a painter... etc. Art comes in many forms and I want to let all of my creations come to life. This new year I embrace all of the creations or ideas that come through me. #surrender #give #love #limitless #infinitegalaxies #artist
38 minutes ago
- “But it’s all still there in my heart and soul. The walk, the hills, the sky, the solitary pain and pleasure—they will grow larger, sweeter, lovelier in the days to come, like a treasure found and then, voluntarily, surrendered. Returned to the mountains with my blessing. It leaves a golden glowing on the mind.” #edwardabbey #surrender #golden #tallgrass #green
54 minutes ago
- Never underestimate the power in the “small things” ▪️Decide wisely ▫️Small choices lead to larger outcomes ▫️What future are you headed towards one step at a time? ▪️
“Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.”
Ephesians 5:15-16 ESV ⚔️🖤 :
#Pray #Surrender #WalkByFaith #HumbleYourself #GodKnows #Love #Obey
1 hour ago
- Office afternoons.⠀
Photo by Stuart Chen
1 hour ago
- It’s amazing how us humans (or ‘hoomans’ as my kids used to say) adapt to their circumstances, however unwanted they may be. I got a phone call at ten to six last night from the nuclear imaging department at the Marsden. Confirming today’s scan, reminding me that I need to fast, not wear too much metal etc etc. The lady on the phone was very nice and we exchanged pleasantries before saying goodbye. I then carried on washing up. Strange. I’ve spent the last 9 years hyperventilating at the mere thought of getting that kind of call. It was a ‘No Caller ID’ obviously. Bastard things. Designed just to make the heart pump that little bit faster and the stomach lurch that little bit lurchier. It’s all just f^*king surreal. I feel like I’ve surrendered. Is that a good or bad thing? Does that mean I’m preparing myself for bad news or putting my trust in something outside of myself? God knows. Happy Tuesday you amazing lot. Bursting with appreciation for all the love you show ❤️❤️❤️❤️
1 hour ago