Latest #shoreline Posts
- It took me 2 years to finally feel at home in my new city. Being a country girl made it difficult for me to warm up to living in a coastal urban area. I can say now that I grew through my discomfort & I love every bit of Corpus Christi, Texas. ❤️🌊
25 minutes ago
- Got to enjoy some sunshine at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world and it was incredible! But seriously... Flamenco Beach is frequently listed as one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world and I can totally understand why. The water was a few shades of unreal turquoise, the sand was soft and white, and even on a weekend it wasn’t insanely crowded.
My mom and I were a little surprised when our boat pulled into the bay and the crew told everyone we would have to jump out and swim to get to the shore (they WEREN’T kidding 😂) but even that surprisingly tiring swim couldn’t put a damper on our time at this beautiful place.
Which beach(es) would you add to the list of the most beautiful in the world? I’ll go first. Maya Bay in Koh Phi Phi, Thailand. Yes it can get crowded and touristy but one of the times I went I had it LITERALLY all to myself. Woke up early, hired a private long tail boat and got to the bay long before the masses. It was AMAZING.
Your turn. 😃
31 minutes ago
- 📅Whether you have the day off today or on your way to work, click the link in bio for a list of what’s open and closed today around Connecticut.
55 minutes ago
- ‘There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow. So today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly love.
By: Dalai Lama
1 hour ago
- Hi, hello,
and a Super Bloody Morning
Last night I witnessed 3 things:
1. Full Moon, of which I will get to see again here in Costa Rica in another month's time.
2. Super Blood Moon, the result of stellarly close proximity of the Moon to the Earth, another of which will not happen again for another decade plus, if we are still in existence come that time.
3. Total Lunar Eclipse, an occurrence we will not see again until at least 2021.
And yes, some might ask about the Wolf part, but eh, that is a debatable folklore name that may or may not have been used by SOME indigenous tribes, and by others not.
Apparently, us humans love fancying up the names of these cosmically astral events in very exaggerated ways. And so be it, I say, the more poetry the better.
All I know is there were certainly no wolves howling around here, but the gnats, insects, and sand fleas, however, mowing down on my ankles, were significant.
I've been watching how the Moon affects the shore of the ocean, pulling it up in one moment, pushing it back down in another. I'm sure there may be a pattern to it, but I do not understand what it is yet. Yet.
But do we not have tides
within our own water bodies?
Do we not have shores within?
Are we not, our watery selves,
the continual rise and fall,
the crest and break and crash,
the neverending in and out,
the constant churning and foaming
the same as the edges of oceans?
Some people will argue
that we are the highest form
that like shorelines,
we are the edges of Creation.
I happen to disagree.
I see myself as the grain of sand
before I see myself as sea.
But that doesn't mean
we don't move around a lot,
because we do.
We have Super Blood
within our hearts
that gets pushed and pulled
by the Moon.
We are surely no less dramatic
than a shore that's Moon magnetic.
Wild be. 🌕
#super #blood #fullmoon #total #lunar #eclipse #human #heart #magnetic #tide #push #pull #shoreline #ocean #oneleaf
1 hour ago
- These two had a perfect view, perched on the pier, watching the Oceanside surfers.
1 hour ago
- Theu called me toy wtf yo
This better then half sht i see
As a 7th gradrr???????
FUCK U MASTEE KATO
WHOEVER TOLD ME TO SIT DOWN
BOG BOY SHT hahahah jk
Muh love #shoreline #otx #fod #botch
#tag #art #graffiti
2 hours ago
- We love the transformation that comes with frigid temperatures. This capture by @forkedfilms is a thing of beauty!
2 hours ago