Latest #seals Posts
- Who’s got a good caption?👇
1 minute ago
- This was a great study that went into the benefits of moderate to vigorous physical exercise. I listed the cognitive benefits, as presented by the research, and also posted the abstract.
Who out there, or who do you know, might benefit from seeing these outcomes from physical exercise?
Tag a friend, teammate, gym, or coach who might be interested in taking part in the 4-Week challenge or partnering with Operation RSF to help spread the word and support those taking back control?
9 minutes ago
- First post of the new year for me as I’ve been out of action, this is our grey seal with the propellor wound it has healed so well he’s now out on the big pool with some friends , animals are amazing creatures👍👍👍 #wildlife #seals #rspca #stapeleygrange
19 minutes ago
- Here is my personal copy of “The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Fitness” that @stewsmith50 created. I purchased the guide way back November 18, 2003 and absolutely devoured it prior to going to BUD/S. Fast forward to Class 254, during winter Hell Week I vividly recall a moment during training where I thought to myself, “dude, all that other prep stuff I found on the web is turning out to be junk but Stew Smith’s programming is legit; it got me ready for this!” If I could have changed anything about my preparation it would have been to shave away all the other programming clutter I found on the web and purely focus on Smith’s workouts alongside what my mentor Scott Helvenston taught me. All you guys out there interested in getting ready for the military, law-enforcement, first responders, general fitness; I couldn’t give a higher recommendation! Go get a programming guide from @stewsmith50 that applies to your respective sphere; he has training specific guides for virtually every path one could take: SEAL, SWAT, FBI, Spec Ops, Fire, Police, and many MORE! I had the great privilege of being a part of Stew’s “To, Through and After” interview series, check it out, link my bio. @stewsmith50 is a truly great guy, go give him a follow and shout out in the comments if you did or already are. And if you have one of his guides let others know how it has benefited you in the comments below.
28 minutes ago
- "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu
34 minutes ago
- "I am a Soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight." - George S. Patton
35 minutes ago
- Who’s got the best caption?😄
35 minutes ago
- Swedish Army Ranger during operations in Mali.
36 minutes ago
- "You don't expect your family to understand what you're doing. You just hope they understand you're doing it for them..."
36 minutes ago
- How would you caption these different stages of sleeping?
46 minutes ago
- LOOK AT ALL OF THE SEALS 😍😍
47 minutes ago