Latest #rockclimbing Posts
- It was cold in Fontainebleau but great to touch the rock again 😍 Can’t wait to be back there in one week 🤤
3 minutes ago
- The rain kept us inside this weekend with greasy holds and bad lighting 😂
Glad to get a good training day in anyway.
8 minutes ago
- This year started with such a speed. Already half of January is over but memories are still fresh. Can’t wait to go on another climbing trip.
Thanks @gejostasa for a great company and being a nice model 😁
10 minutes ago
- I CAN FINALLY FIT THESE SHORTS 8 months ago I could barely get them on
11 minutes ago
- This wasn’t even 3 weeks ago and I’m already itchin’ for another road trip. The wanderlust is real.
12 minutes ago
- It’s about time I got down to it and outright described the process itself, in generality rather than just specificity. You might hear a lot from the #ChurchOfReardon in this one, he influenced my climbing *heavily*
So rather than specificities of what went into certain routes, this is the generality of what goes into my ethos as a soloist. What’s on my mind when I’m thinking about going for it, or not. I’m not sure why I didn’t start with this. Maybe because I’d not have known how to outline it when this all started, at least not in a podcast flow. I didn’t want to blog this out and sound like I was reading a script, I wanted something more organic, and I hope that comes through in here
Photo: Onsight soloing “Tangeringe (5.12a)” in Little River Canyon. That’s some process right there. #LifeWithoutLimits #SendingWithAHat #KeepAustinWeird
PS: this is quality audio, turn the volume up on some good speakers and the bass will shake your walls 😈
16 minutes ago
- بعد سال ها 🍌🍌🍌🍌
19 minutes ago
- [English below] Deep water solo au Mexique!! Parce que grimper en haut de l’eau, sans être attaché, c’est complètement fou! Swipe à droite pour voir le vidéo et dis nous si tu aurais sauté d’en haut! 😳😶
Because climbing above water, without a rope is completely crazy! Swipe right for the video, would you have jumped from up there? 😳😶
22 minutes ago