Latest #norwichblogger Posts
- Smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave 🐧 Our review of Whipsnade Zoo is now on the blog! Link in bio
1 hour ago
- BEACH DAYS ❄️
How beautiful was the weather this weekend? I know it was and it continues to be absolutely freezing but give me bright blue, sunshine filled skies and I am happy. Also my weekend has just been extended by an extra day as my school has closed due to a broken boiler! #norfolkcoast
3 hours ago
- The only blue thing about this Monday is the coffee cup. 💁🏻♀️ If you're in need of some rocket fuel this morning the cafe in the @norwich_cathedral makes a mean latte
5 hours ago
- Frosty morning,followed by a frosty sleep and me hitting the snooze button twice because I was too cozy and warm.Often days like these where I contemplate a mystery pipe leek or bath flood so I can sleep in🤣Ah if only,but this gal has to work hard to get places so it’s a no go.Im still a little tired from my busy weekend but at least I can say it was a belter.I feel great that I’ve crammed a lot in rather than wasting the hours cleaning or watching Netflix(although that’s not a bad thing when it’s needed).I decided to take my other beauty blog down as I found it wasn’t gaining enough interest,and juggling two accounts was actually harder than I thought 💭.So I will be mixing things up a little more and combining the lot on one blog.Im now signing off to enjoy my coffee on my commute to work before I doze off and miss my stop,I hope you all have a fabulous Monday #discoverunder1k #norfolkblogger #norwichblogger #cityworker #blogger #norfolk #frost #photography #mondayblues #norwichweather #norfolkweather
5 hours ago
- Wrap up folks, it looks like the cold is here to stay ❄ I've had a fairly lazy weekend that I'm rounding off with a long bath this evening. Wishing I had a book to read also... any good book recommendations? | 📷 @katiejadephotography
15 hours ago
- Just can’t seem to stay away from the coast these days.Blakeney you give me feels every time I come and see you❤️It was much needed after my day in London on Saturday,the busyness of it all was too overwhelming.Sunday’s usually a very quiet day anyway up on the north Norfolk coast,not many places are open,but if you’re lucky,the odd fun trinket shop is and teeny tiny cute cafes welcome you through their doors during this cold crisp weather.Today we decided to have a beaut of a dinner at The Kings Arms which is a rather old traditional pub with a kind of Irish vibe I’d say.Very busy and dog friendly, rather cozy and but a tight squeeze,we all sat quite close together.There was something rather nice about that communal feel.As much as the interior could do with a tiny bit of TLC,don’t let that fool you,the food was out of this world!I love a bit of standard pub grub anyway,but this was outstanding and even still tonight,we are both so full.We had a Bacon,cod and prawn chowder to start (wow),then it was followed by a Pork belly roast with crackling for Paul(epic portions) and I had the Beef casserole.The flavours were out of this world every bite we took, we were in heaven! Compliments to the chef! I didn’t realise as we started to leave,that in fact the pub was rather like a Tardis,it went on and on into other rooms we didn’t know were there.Highly recommend if you fancy some decent grub on a Sunday.We took a brisk stroll after to let our food settle in our ever so full bellies down to Blakeney Point,and loved the fresh air and breathtaking views.After our walk we felt so good and I could finally do my coat up properly because my tummy was sticking out so much!🤣 Can’t wait to see Blakeney again soon. #letsseeplaces #norwichblogger #norfolkblogger #discoverunder1k #blakeney #blakeneypoint #kingsarmsblakeney #pub #norfolk #northnorfolkcoast #northnorfolk #bloggerlife #coast
15 hours ago
- When a quiet night in turns into a wild night out 🍹Cx
16 hours ago
- GIVEAWAY! I’ve teamed up with @caseapp to give you a chance to win a phone case of your choice. All you have to do to participate in this giveaway is:
1. Make sure you are following me @sabrinaharriet and @caseapp
2. Like this photo.
3. Tag some friends below, each tag is an extra entry.
The winner will be announced 27/1/2018
Good luck 💕
17 hours ago
- A glass of champagne a day keeps the doctor away and I’m a medical student, so you can trust me 🥂
19 hours ago
- 🏞 Haven’t posted in a little while because of the passing of my dog Max. I thought my birthday would be overshadowed by it but whilst he was on my mind @charleotay was able to make this weekend very special 🌟
19 hours ago
- Had a lovely amble up on Mousehold Heath in #Norwich today. What did you do?
19 hours ago
- Competition time for people in Norwich!
Whether you’re having a birthday, wedding, or just having some friends over for dinner, this
is the perfect opportunity to make the event magical! I’m offering a VIP magic performance
during February to one lucky winner and their guests:
1. Follow my page for updates! (Optional)
2. LIKE this post and leave a COMMENT to enter
Please share this post so your friends have a chance too!
22 hours ago