Latest #loveyourself Posts
- Hotel-room #workout done!!!! Missing my 3 babies so much though ❤️
40 seconds ago
- I want to hear from you what's your biggest challenge of taking a break from work?
&& when you do take a break for how many of you does your break look like this?
#tbh breaks have always been a hard one for me at work, as I just want to get shit done and move on to the next to-do list item.
BUT.... did you know that taking effective breaks can actually help you get more done?
According to Tony Schwartz, short 5-15 minutes breaks every 90 minutes of focus time can increase how much you get done.
1. Plan your breaks ahead of time>> by planning your day you have a clearer picture of where and when you are going to do something, meaning you are more likely to do it.
2. Book them>> I have alarms set on my @fitbit so I remember to take a break. You can totally use your phone or calendar.
3. Step away from your screen>> According to the American Psychology Association when using your phone or computer during your break you are taxing the same brain processes while you are working leading to emotional exhaustion (feeling fatigued, sense of dread, irritable, . So what should you do instead??? Move to Step 4
4. Move & hydrate>> My moving and hydrating you are waking up your brain. Get up from your desk, go grab a glass of water, take a bathroom break, go talk to a coworker (building strong relationships), or take a walk.
55 seconds ago
- 🐣: "No, but since how? how can i hit the twelve poems so cute and brother? I want to be on the top of the real day to be twelve o'clock in the world, I wish to be in the voice of my brother at 12 a.m" (i'm laughing) XD
1 minute ago
- Self love, self care, self awareness, self acceptance, showing yourself kindness, grace, and space to learn, grow, and fail forward. Learning to walk lightly, letting things go, getting to know who you truly are. Not to beat yourself up, or to be hard on yourself, but to face yourself with honesty, and realistically move into your true, authentic self. #workingonme #loveyourself #walklightly #youareenough
1 minute ago