Latest #liveoutdoors Posts
- The snow and this girl make life a lotta fun
52 seconds ago
- thanks for the shot @keeyuna
2 minutes ago
- “Any feelings of complacency or apathy can be directly rooted back to a shallow revelation of God’s character. If we truly knew him, we wouldn’t want anything else.”
2 minutes ago
- “I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, hard to find and impossible to forget.” -Erin Van Vuren
Love is important, but it’s not everything. Don’t make it your everything, because when you make it your everything you will be left with nothing.
Moral of the story: Don’t make someone else’s and ambitions such a priority that you lose sight of yours.
3 minutes ago
- There is no specific landscape that I love more than another. There is no type of weather that I enjoy more than another. Whether its feet of snow in the mountains or 100 degrees in the desert or by the ocean, I’m beyond happy. -
Last week I was on the beaches of Mexico for a shoot and today, back in Utah, it dumped more than 3 feet of snow (and counting). Two of my favorite things in two weeks. So while I edit Mexico photos, here’s some more snow ❄️
4 minutes ago
- -40C outside +30C inside❄️🔥
8 minutes ago
- I got married just over a week ago.
A few days before getting married a friend of mine joked, “the fun’s over, bro!”.
But to be honest, I see it as just beginning.
Every step of commitment has brought me greater freedom in life.
It’s brought Rebecca and I more freedom in our relationship, but also more freedom personally.
A week into marriage I feel more free and more hungry for God than I have in years.
I’ve learned that most things in God’s kingdom are paradoxical to ours. If you want life, you lay yours down... if you want to be great, you learn to serve... if you want relational freedom, you commit yourself.
I’m excited for marriage because I love Rebecca, but also for what I will learn and for how I will see God work in both our lives through this experience.
Cheers to growth.
Cheers to commitment.
Cheers to freedom.
11 minutes ago
- Took a long drive down the coast today🚌🌼✌🏽
12 minutes ago
- Sunset Surf Sessions 🌴🏄🏽♂️🌴
16 minutes ago
- Winter trip last year! Talked her into hiking up the mountain with no snowshoes on... some of it was over 4 feet deep! 🤷♂️🏔🤦♀️ #worthit
18 minutes ago