Latest #leithlife Posts
- The team work hard and then have enough energy to laugh at the end!
Group training has various positives including meeting some super cool people! A gym should be a social place and not about putting in headphones and ignoring everyone around you!
If you want to meet some awesome people to train with, then get in touch to #jointheclan
16 January, 2019
- New week new coffee on from our friends at Obadiah Collective - roast here in Edinburgh
Lemme introduce their Natural Ethiopian - Girma Awocho - with a silky mouthfeel and flavours of blueberry, chocolate and sharp stone fruit at the end.
This one's quite a treat and available to take home too (if you get in fast) would be great on Aeropress
14 January, 2019
- Spent my Sunday afternoon strolling down the water of Leith to Dean Village. Never been to that part of the city before, but it makes for a stunning walk ✨
6 January, 2019
- Veganuary is here. To celebrate, we are launching a brand new seasonal vegan menu next week! 🌱 #veganuary
4 January, 2019
- ⭐BOXING DAY SALE⭐
Stop the Janaury blues from rearing their ugly head with this amazing discount. Get 50% off at Chez Mal until 24th January!!
(info in our bio)
26 December, 2018
- Dinner is prepped and the pressies are wrapped. Time for a well deserved feet up and relax! Merry Christmas you lovely lot! 🎄🎄🎄
24 December, 2018
- Is this your last working day of the year? 🎉🥂🎅
Our resident DJ will be ensuring there are Christmas tunes aplenty, our bar team have got the fizz on ice....join us after work to celebrate 💃 #partytime
21 December, 2018