Latest #kohphangansunset Posts
- The search for happiness is the very cause for unhappiness. What you are in this very moment is everything that you can be, it’s surrendering to this where you will find contentment 🔮
14 January, 2019
- Most days I spend some time in nature.
To slow down, breathe and surround myself by life that is effortlessly being itself.
This allows me to observe intricate details that us as humans can learn greatly from.
Things like how water without any consideration keeps flowing around all that is placed in front of it. How the clouds keep reforming and changing, never being too rigid to stay the same. How flowers continue to be so beautiful but have not once thought about how beautiful they actually look.
We are not seperate from nature so seeing these intricacies allows us to see ourselves.
8 January, 2019
- The search for happiness is the cause for unhappiness 🌞
31 December, 2018
- I’ve been having dreams every night where I’ve arrived back in Koh Phangan, I get on this bike, I turn the key and I ride it. I take it so slow, absorb the smells, sounds and sights. My dreams are killing my waking life, dreaming of one paradise while I’m in another.
30 December, 2018
- The greatest gift you have is the ability to give to others. Giving to others by being yourself. When you are truly, authentically yourself you allow others to open up and effortlessly be their self as well - a gift in a gift 🌺
29 December, 2018
- #sunset #kohphangansunset #kohphangan
The first sunset I enjoyed in Ko Phangan after 10 days here.. unbelievable!!!🙈
First week we spent in amazing beach Thong Nai Pan Yai. Beautiful place and sea my favorite in for now to have quite time for self and family- but no sunrise and no sunset view😏
3 days since we moved to sunset side of the island - did not happen real sunset.
Now I promise not to miss one for next week we are here!! When we lived in Koh Phangan it was one of my favorite rituals - sun gazing sunsets.
Первый закат, который я наслаждаюсь на Ко Пангане после 10 дней здесь .. невероятно 🙈!!!
Первую неделю мы провели на удивительном пляже Thong Nai Pan Yai. Красивейшее место и море, мое любимое на сейчас если нужно спокойное время для себя и семьи, но нет восхода солнца и не видно заката😏
3 дня после мы уже переехали на закатную сторону острова, но не случилось стоящего заката.
Теперь я обещаю не пропустить ни одного заката следующей неделе, пока мы здесь!
Когда мы жили на Ко Пангане, это был один из моих любимых ритуалов - sungazing на закаты солнца.
28 December, 2018
- So lucky to be seeing the most beautiful sunsets
24 December, 2018
- The search for happiness is the cause for unhappiness. What you are in this very moment is everything that you can be, it’s surrendering to this where you will find contentment 🌞
19 December, 2018