Latest #johnmaxwell Posts
- El Grupo METAS ha evolucionado y crecido con solidez, reuniendo profesionales excelentes en su área de estudio, para brindarles a sus clientes la más alta calidad y generar la mayor satisfacción con un objetivo claro: apoyarlos en el logro de sus objetivos de negocio.
Todo esto es producto de nuestro esfuerzo, dedicación, estudios, y unirnos con los mejores, dentro de los cuales podemos mencionar a John maxwell y su equipo, estando uno de nuestros miembros (@martinezbnoel), certificado por esta reconocida organización; y además, siendo merecedor del premio a la Cultura JMT-DNA, por exhibir con excelencia los valores de liderazgo de la organización como líder, coach, facilitador y conferencista.
Nosotros conocemos el camino al éxito y nuestro objetivo principal es llevarte hacia el. 😉
47 minutes ago
- Do you like T bars? Don’t like T bars? Whatever, watch the video LINKed in MY BIO. It’ll be fun, I promise.
@krausmoto makes some high quality stuff. So if you are into T Bars, go check them out.
#notsponsored #roadglide #touring #bagger
2 hours ago
- 💥You can get a free John Maxwell e-book "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership" and our classes on it when you join the MLM Lunchtime Leadership Show Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/208214689965863/ 💥John Maxwell is the world's #1 Leadership expert. Leadership is how big teams and residual income are built in network marketing. :) 💥You are invited to the free classes at Noon ET M-F, Facebook Live, at this Facebook Group!
3 hours ago
- Church was great this morning. Our series is on “uphill hopes, downhill habits”. I remember when we went to D.C. for Monations, John Maxwell was a speaker and spoke about this very topic. He was so good live! Today was such a good reminder, as always, to stay positive and use your words wisely! “If you want to change the life you have, you have to change the words you speak.” - Pastor Dave. It’s a struggle - DAILY! Especially when you get cut off on the road, have a bad day, someone makes you angry, things aren’t going your way, or your kids are just pushing - EVERY - LAST - BUTTON! Especially then, I have to remind myself to speak in a way that if my kids heard it or repeated it, I could be proud. Truth be told, I fail - A LOT. But, I think I succeed more than I fail and I know that I am always trying to do better. Car selfie because I had 10 minutes of pure silence while the boys ran into the store and Aria was asleep in the back seat 🙌🏼
4 hours ago
- All leaders are learners! The moment you stop learning is the moment you stop leading. Abraham Lincoln once said: "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."⠀
Sharpening the axe should never be considered optional. It is a necessary and essential part of the job. Make sure you have room in your schedule to learn. Set aside time regularly to listen to podcasts, do some reading, attend courses. Set aside money in the budget - not just for you but for your team/staff/employees - to get the resources that'll help you grow and mature. ⠀
Create a culture where learning and growing is not just a nice idea, it's EXPECTED.
4 hours ago
- Are You A Boss Or A Leader? 📚
There are 21 irrefutable laws of leadership according to author, John Maxwell. It’s a great book, not only for people in leadership roles, but also for everyone, due to the fact that before you can lead anyone, you must first learn how to lead yourself 💡
5 hours ago
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day is an American federal holiday marking the birthday of Martin Luther King Jr. It is observed on the third Monday of January each year, which is around King's birthday, January 15.
The Civilized Presence is very much delighted to honour and celebrate the work of famous civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr.
He was and is a perfect model of a perfect model of Civilized Leader , as he continues to live in our hearts and his teachings and concept continue to be used in the world of today.
Some of my favorite quotes of Mr king was, One of “I have decided to stick with love, hate is too great a burden to bear” “Life is most persistent and urgent. Question is‘ what are you doing for others?’”
Tomorrow’s session will run a bit different. We will be holding a panel discussion. We will have thought leaders come together share with us how the contributions of Dr king has impacted their lives and work.
Join us again tomorrow, Monday, January 21,[email protected] 12pm EST for our Facebook live series “Civilized Presence”. Please find below our guest and their favourite quotes from Dr MLK jnr:
Dr Clyde Rivers. Ambassador Dr Clyde Rivers is an American ambassador for the republic of Burundi.
Favorite Quote of Dr MLK - “Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate can not drive out hate, only love can do that”
Dr Phinehas Kinethia. He is an international speaker, author, educator, thought leader, strategist, lifecoach, mentor, pastor and an entrepreneur.
Favorite Quote of Dr MLK - “If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live”
Tasha TC Cooper. She is an attorney, Amazon best-selling author, and social media marketing consultant.
Favorite Quote of Dr MLK- “A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a moulder of consensus.” During this session you will learn more about the works of Dr MLK jnr, and also get a chance to come on and contribute. Please indicate if you would be interested to join in this conversation, by dropping your name,email and your favorite quote of Dr MLK in the comment box below, and the invitation link will be sent to you.
Looking forward to hearing from you
7 hours ago
- I’m about adding value to people’s life and I want to do the same for you. Let me know how can I add value to you?
#value #johnmaxwell #helpingothers
8 hours ago
- El primer paso para tornarse una persona mejor es ser quien usted es en realidad ❤️ #johnmaxwell
8 hours ago
- arrête de travailler plus dure pour bien gagner ta vie , commence à travailler plus intelligemment. John maxwell
9 hours ago