Latest #globalcitizen Posts
- CHILL MODE
11 minutes ago
- That bitch... Could 😂
13 minutes ago
- Conta pra gente, qual artista você gostaria de ver no I Barreiros Fashion week?
Deixa nos comentários.
#eventos #artistas #globalcitizen
20 minutes ago
- I’ve been blessed with some of best views in this life! 😍
35 minutes ago
- A year ago...and now celebrating the 3rd birthday of my global boutique marketing company @ajaladigital.
The learning never ends. And, please don’t think you can judge whether a company works after 3 or 6 months. It takes time, patience, and iteration. Plus an almost close-to-insanity dedication to excellence and perseverance when the tough gets going. However, if you’re on the right path, you’ll always find a way up. If not, it’d be time to change direction.
You can start a company alone but if your service is well-received and you add significant value to other peoples lives and businesses, you will need a team. You will need to learn to delegate, what it means to lead, and trust others to help you execute your vision.
People are good. People are really good, and I’m incredibly grateful for all the people on this road with me...I still gotta practice ‘asking for help’ a lot, but I’m getting better day by day. Because, the only limits you really have, if you’re absolutely honest, are only in your own mind. And, you got all that you need to change it.
If you’re in Vienna, Dubai, NYC or Manila and want to level up your Google Ads skills, click on the link in my bio 😉
#happinessishere #wisdombomb #boutiqueagency #mindsetiseverything #austriangirl #erfolgsmensch #erfolgsgeschichte #erfolgsgeheimnis #digitaagency #googleads #dubai #vienna #nyc #manila #loveyourself #bossbabe #bosslady #msworldwide #globalcitizen #leadingwomen #badassgirl #traveltheworld #entrepreneurlife #entrepreneurmindset #training #workshop #seminar #googleads #ppc
40 minutes ago
- such a cutie #beyonce
58 minutes ago
- Confirmed today... our little circus is leaving London on Monday for 2 months in Singapore!! We are so excited to try all the food, see all the sights, and hop around the region on weekends!
Send us ALL your recommendations!
#passportsandsnacks #travelwithkids #singapore #globalcitizen
1 hour ago
- In honor of the women, men, gender fluid, indigenous peoples, and children marching today to promote equity, community, love, and tolerance: check out my story for all my favorite protesting photos I’ve been privileged enough to march at and have a voice on. Tag me in your own photos so you can help me prove my theory that people are the most sustainable form of power on the planet. If you have a voice, use it, if you have a fist, raise it, if you have a vote, cast it. #thehumancondition #womensmarch #civilaction #patriot #loveusa #globalcitizen
1 hour ago
- You're invited to SECURITY BRIDGE with BOSINDE Live™ 5th Edition. Topic: ELECTION SECURITY
Join us on
Sunday 27th January.
At Golden Tulip Hotel, No.1c Evo Crescent off Evo Road GRA Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Time: 4pm Arrivals : 5pm Event Proper :7:30pm Closing.
Our Guest Is:
Chief CASCA OGUSO Chairman of Police Community Relations Committee Rivers State &
Rev'd MARK ABERE Chairman of Association of Licensed Private Security Practitioners of Nigeria Rivers State.
To Attend Send Your Name Via SMS To 09055852709, 08020632518.
Let's Talk About It Together... The Bosinde Araikpe Global Peace Initiative®
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram @bosindelive
For Enquiries Call: 08039456424.
#BosindeSecurityCampaign #EFitHappen #election #10yearchallenge #2019generalelections
1 hour ago
- Happy Saturday Everyone! A friend on here reminded me that I haven’t done an introduction in a while. Since there are a lot of new faces in this space, I figured I would share some fun facts about me! ❤️
I was named after the famous 1980’s singer Taylor Dayne. My zodiac sign is Cancer (I was born in late June, a few days after summer solstice). My moon sign is Sagittarius. My top favorite cuisines are Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Thai and Mexican. I have gotten hit by a car not once, but twice. I was a competitive dancer for 13 years. I started avidly traveling the world two and a half years ago. My first international destination was Spain on a study abroad trip in college. Nars is my go-to makeup brand. I impersonate people very well and I’m pretty sure I missed my calling in the acting world. I did actually take acting classes when I was younger, but I was too shy to move forward with it. I did an endoscopy on a pig once. My happy place is at my family’s shore house in Lavallette, NJ. I was severely bullied growing up. My favorite movie will always be Titanic. My go-to ice cream flavor is always chocolate hazelnut. I am near sighted. You will never see me settle for anything in life. There is nothing I love more in life than feeling alive (especially when I’m traveling), a perfect beach day, falling in love and a good slice of pizza. 🍕
#BrownEyedFlowerChild #TravelBlogger #TravelWriter #writetotravel #travelstroke #dametraveler #globalcitizen #forahappymoment #aroundtheworld #globelletravels #thatdarlingtravels #unlimitedparadise #discoverunder100k #wearetravelgirls #ladiesgoneglobal #sheisnotlost #sidewalkerdaily #passportready #planetdiscovery #femmetravel #thetravelwomen #girlsborntotravel #travellushes #radgirlslife #whimsysoul #bossgirlblogger #nomadicladies #babeswhotravel #girlsmeetglobe #timeoutsociety
1 hour ago
- Why did the hipster burn his tongue? He drank his coffee before it was cool. 😂 See the link in profile for a closer look at this month's @globeinworld Artisan Box, The Brew Box. Each monthly Premium Box comes with 4 to 5 handmade, ethically sourced products from makers around the world. My review's also on ayearofboxes.com (with a code for $10 off your first box! 🙌). #giftedproduct
2 hours ago
- A letter in your name.
2 hours ago
- Want your order personally wrapped and processed by Josie herself? 🎁
Keep those orders coming today...she’s on a roll!
2 hours ago