Latest #fitfood Posts
- Who doesn’t love strawberries?!🍓 They taste delicious and have numerous benefits🙌
Here are some of them👇
* Source antioxidants
* Improve heart health
* Support the immune system
* Lower blood pressure
* Regulate blood sugar
* Promote skin vitality
No excuses - get your strawberry kick in now 🍓👊 #strawberry #food #fitfood #photooftheday #kitchenware #cookware
24 seconds ago
- Almoço de domingo 😍
37 seconds ago
- it’s finally here!!! the recipe for these chocolate chip zucchini protein pancakes 🥞 has been perfected and it all it took was the perfect squishy zucchini to make it happen! i purposely let it go soft in the fridge so i could see how the texture would be and 👌🏼 now it’s ready to be shared with you guys! it’s dairy free and has a gluten free option so check out the recipe below! #dairyfree #glutenfree #pancakes .
the snow ended up being a big flop but my productivity is at an all time high 🤓 going to get some stuff done, hit up trader joe’s at some point and plan on out what i’m hoping to get done this week 🤞🏼 that’s a usual sunday around here! i’ll also be putting on a movie because that sunday tradition is still going strong! it’s not complete without endless coffee right? or is that just me? 🤪.
i’m going to get some recipe testing done this week so if there’s anything you’d like to see, please let me know 👩🏻🍳 we are going full cooking mode this week! happy sunday! #fitstrongshann .
ZUCCHINI COFFEE PROTEIN PANCAKES 🥞:
MIX together the wet ingredients in a bowl,
- 1/2 small zucchini, grated (the softer the better)
- 1/4 banana, mashed
- 3Tbsp coffee
- 1 egg
- 1Tbsp avocado or coconut oil
- splash of vanilla
ONCE mixed together you add the dry ingredients,
- 3Tbsp flour (whole wheat, oat or almond)
- 1 scoop coffee protein (i use @nuzest_usa)
- 1tsp each baking powder
MIX all together and cook on medium-low heat until edges are done then flip and cook for another minute, repeat until the batter is gone, top and ENJOY!!!
49 seconds ago
- Olha essa deliiicia 😱 Refogado de repolho, pimentão, vagem, com picadinho de carne e tempero a gosto. Coloquei sal, pimenta, alho e cebola. 😋 Se puder dê 2 cliques na fotinha 🤗⠀
2 minutes ago
- Dolce del giorno! 😍
Crema alla vaniglia con passion fruit & lime 🧁😋
3 minutes ago
- No-Bake Chocolate Protein Brownie Bites Recipe for you guys to try 🍫
I always have a stash of these in the freezer for something a little chocolatey and sweet-ish in the afternoon. They’re quick and easy and you just need a bowl, no food processor necessary! As with most things I make, they’re not super sweet - I’ve used a mixture of dried fruit, fruit syrup and sweeteners. You can always simplify things and just use syrup or just stevia and not xylitol, but I find too much stevia leaves a weird taste, and I also like to keep the sugars low. Fussy right?
They’re a great pre-or post-workout snack too with a mix of carbohydrate, protein and a little fat. The recipe makes 30-34 mini bites, or 24 larger bars.
175ml Almond Milk
55g Casein Protein Powder
55g Whey Protein Powder
55g Porridge Oats
40g Cacao Powder
40g Chia Seeds
40g Coconut Flour
25g Rapeseed Oil
15g Sweet Freedom Fruit Syrup
5g Cacao Nibs
5g Vanilla Extract
1. In a large bowl, mix thoroughly all of the dry ingredients (except the for the cacao nibs). In a separate bowl, mix the oil, syrup and 2/3 milk, then add to the dry and mix well.
2. Depending on how wet your mixture is, continue adding the milk, you want to form a thick dough that you could roll out and you may find you don’t need all the milk.
3. Sprinkle the cacao nibs into the bottom of a silicon mini-muffin tray, then press in the mixture or roll into 3-4 thick sausage shapes in clingfilm and put in the freezer for 30 mins to set.
4. Press out of the silicon tray and store in airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or the freezer for up to 3 months. If you have rolled the dough in clingfilm, you’ll need to remove from freezer for 10 mins, then remove clingfilm before cutting.
5 minutes ago