Latest #familyfirst Posts
- Vikend je končan in tu je zaspani ponedeljek. Rabiš tudi ti še malo spanca? 🛌💤
1 minute ago
- Throwback to summer! This picture always makes me wish is was summer again. ☀️💕😊
2 minutes ago
- Choosing to let go of negative words and love my own eyes.
I have often heard my eyes are beautiful, but I never believed it! You know why? Because as a little girl, I was probably even 4 or 5 years old, I went to visit my great grandma. And one of the first things she said to/about me was: ‘She has poop-coloured eyes, just like me. I have been bullied for so long because of it.’ And this little girl, she never forgot that line.
But today I choose to let go of old words and thoughts. I am beautiful because God made me this way. And He never makes mistakes my friend!
I talked about this with my husband the other day and it made me aware of the fact that I want to be oh so careful with what our kids hear. Whether it’s from us or from other people.
Did you know? Once a negative thing is said you need about 7 positives to outdo the negative! I choose to be even more positive from now on, let’s all do that!
3 minutes ago
- Mio figlio, mister precocità, si è già stancato di gattonare per tutta casa e vuole già camminare!!🙈
Ma è normale??😅
A quanti mesi hanno iniziato i vostri figli? 😳
4 minutes ago
- First time the entire family was able to come visit me! Even though it was only for a short while, new life-long memories were made and many laughs were shared. #soflo #srqlife #familyfirst #thankful
5 minutes ago
Excuses (even “legitimate” ones). Ever feel the positive momentum in your life and your actions?
Ever start to feel the success of forward motion toward a goal and begin to relish the bliss of hope and faith in yourself and your goals then the bullshit above begins to trickle in?
I think I do, every time.
I’ve also realized that obstacles arise in my life and my experiences just so I can prove to myself how determined and passionate I am about something.
Though I may “pause” and take a quick moment to reevaluate and regroup I have found that I’m not a quitter. I am a doer, no matter what occurs in my life, and like everyone else I’ve had some very tough challenges and lessons- cancer, health challenges, losses of loved ones, family issues, drama...nothing special to me or any different from you.
I do not quit.
I’m never down for long.
If I have to completely begin from scratch, I going to begin anew.
I refuse to let dark thoughts and false fears, family crises, casual breaks, health issues, a skipped leg day, a cheat meal, sleeping late, whatever bullshit that arises...I allow none of that to derail me (but to be real, at least not for long). I’ve worked too hard for my progress.
My progress means too much to me to abandon it over a momentary issue.
I’ve dedicated myself to some goals that I refuse to back away from or abandon.
I deserve to win, to see the body I’m building in it’s strongest, healthiest form, to reach my business and financial goals, to provide for my family all that I can provide...
I refuse to quit.
Refuse To Quit.
We deserve better than that.
We deserve better from ourselves.
We deserve better.
#womeninbusiness #growtogether #spreadlove #entrepreneur #livebydesign #workingmom
#healthandwellness #findyourfreedom #designyourlife
#beauthentic #financialfreedom #successstory #progress #dontquit
6 minutes ago
- I’m feeling pretty accomplished right now. My water heater really started leaking and couldn’t wait over the holiday weekend. ⠀
I was able to get this installed, and it only took a small amount of expletives. I accidentally hit the drain valve on my old unit and broke it off, which finished off the flooding of my garage. Other than that, it went fairly smoothly.⠀
January is well on its way, and I still haven’t finished my first FBA shipment yet. Hopefully, things will stop breaking and let me get back to work!
6 minutes ago
- Monday is just one out of seven, just one of the days, yet many dread it. It saddens me really to know how many people wait for at least Thursday night, cause then it’s Friday tomorrow. Or, they even wait for Friday. Then come Sunday morning and then it’s all 🤢🥵😩 tomorrow is Monday again. That is at least 4 if not 5 out of 7 days many people hate. Truly sad.
Find a thing about Monday that you can love. Not asking you to change anything, just find a thing about it that you love ... or at least create it🙏💥 .
7 minutes ago