I often think about why I'm so in love with travelling. It's actually not easy to sum it up in one sentence. There are soo many reasons, some people might travel cause it's a nice lifestyle. But when you get more into the topic, it's more than that. I just want to mention a few of them... 1. Learning what you are capable of
2. Learning who you are
3. Learning you're weaknesses
4. Becoming independent
5. Becoming more self-confident
6. Learning to respect that everybody is different although we are the same
7. Learning that there is nothing more important than trying something new, cause this is the best way to improve yourself
8. Learning that every culture has its specific characteristics.
#mondaymood woke up to 4° temps!
Missing one of my favorite places ❤ Hawaii!!
7 1 5 minutes ago
@travelocorn The Social media executive of #himalayangirls When did we see each other face-to-face? Not until you saw into my cracks and I saw into yours. Before that, we were just looking at ideas of each other, like looking at your window shade but never seeing inside. But once the vessel cracks, the light can get in. The light can get out.- Margo roth.