Latest #empowerment Posts
- Kicking off the day with another little cut of off the top freestyle from last night,
Let me know if you're feeling it!
43 seconds ago
- Good Morning Tweens & Teens...God’s Pearls.
Happy Motivational Monday...Seek God first in prayer before you begin your day...Each and everyone of you are ”God’s Pearls, His Daughters...” so act like a young lady at all times, shine like the diamonds that you are, Be leaders not followers, helps others, not bully, pressure, control or gossip about them, says please and thank you, is nice to her friends, says her prayers, plays fair, dreams big, loves her family, keeps her bedroom clean, is humble, authors her own adventures, shows compassion, loves Jesus, is courageous and strong, always tells the truth, seeks justice, runs, jumps, has a mission to help save the world, gets educated. God created each and everyone of you in His very own image which makes you all beautiful, fearfully and wonderfully made. Love yourself with the love of God... Have A Productive, Safe, Mindful Motivational Monday...God is only a prayer away... #MichelleofTheDivaTalk
#Education #Empowerment #Encouragement #Enlightenment
1 minute ago
- Yesterday we talked about devaluing ourselves on our Slay Sundays on Facebook. #jimcarrey hit the nail on the head with this post. 1 sure sign of how much you value yourself is who you choose to have in your circle.
Catch the full replay on my Facebook, link in bio ⬆️
2 minutes ago
- The Ubong King Foundation would like to thank everybody who came to the #Thinkation2019 Conference and made it a huge success.
We thank our distinguished speakers and panelists for their inspiring and timely insights.
We also thank all all our volunteers for their wonderful response and continuing support. You are all highly appreciated.
Most of all we wish to thank all of the participants, without whom, the success of the conference would not have been possible. You are all truly appreciated.
How can we forget our sponsors and supporters. Thank you for holding up our hands, when we needed you. We will still acknowledge you specially.
A special shout-out goes to the planning team for all your immense contributions towards making this event happen.
We also want to say, where we had organizational glitches, that you pardon us, because we learn as we go along. We'll reach out to those we have to reach out to.
We will keep our post event updates going. Don't fail to look out for our other events
Once again, thank you and have a successful 2019.
@sheririley - Keynote Speaker
@calabar_chic - Compere
@spiritofsaco - Compere
@ubongking - Convener
3 minutes ago
- In longrich, when it comes to celebration e no dey finish ooooo
CELEBRATING A WISE WOMAN
Today, I want to celebrate a very special woman. A retiree, someone who could easily say I am well to do, let me go and sleep but no she knew the usefulness of residual income and good health. Just look at her glowing.
I want to celebrate Mrs Nnenna Ogolo for hitting the prestigious rank of Diamond 5.
I remember how she came on board. She walked into my office for a business with my company, after the transaction I hinted her about Longrich, she loved the idea but said she had been into one like that and it didn't favour her. I told her this was different. Showed her why. And boom she signed up.
She started her business, pushed on, even when her team members went to sleep she continued working. I so much love this woman.
She made the perfect retirement plan for herself.
Today she is a stockist in Port Harcourt, a trip qualifier, and a high ranking partner.
She did not only change rank alone, she changed with her kids.
She is a wise woman building a future for her kids. The kids are all overseas but earn in Naira. Isn't Longrich amazing?💪💪 I am super proud of you ma.
Congratulations to you and your family.
It is D6 in a bit.
Ladies and gentlemen raise your glasses to this wise woman.
Stop observing, come onboard and sign up your family. It doesn't get better than this
Longrich is indeed better life better future
My dm is open for you to get started or you can just call/WhatsApp 08038760189
#tundeednut #gram #instalike #hustlersquare #fff #business #investment #family #Longrich #longrichbrandambassadors #momsofinstagram #lekkiwives #lekki #Kano #Kaduna #millionairefamily #fablive #growyourgram #empowerment #Africa #Europe #networkmarketingpro #workfromhome #stayathomemum
4 minutes ago
- I’m just a girl waking up before the sun rises so I can focus solely on me. ⠀
Like...I need to get in a clear head space so my morning can be productive. I make me a cup of tea, grab my planner and my laptop of course and get to werking. Everyone is knockout and I’m sure no one is waking up early to see what I’m doing. I block off the outside world in the house, turn off my phone and go to my pretty in pink Ranata only creative spaces.⠀
After that my morning consists of me my walking my pit bull Logan, cooking him fresh salmon to go in his dog food, cooking for hubby and then getting ready for work. ⠀
Believe me it’s not easy and my eye lids almost refuse to open but my passion gets me up. I know if I want to see my passionsbreach their full potential I have to invest quality time in myself. ⠀
I want you to know how important it is to make sacrifices and to invest time in the yourself. You may have to wake up early or stay up late to achieve your goals. ⠀
Double tap this post this post if you agree.
5 minutes ago
- Bom Dia! Do you know these moments when everything just seems to be in flow, every blade of grass in its right place, every flower shining in its most brilliant color, the air having the right temperature, the wind touching your cheek with perfect gentleness and you just feel one with the world, with your surrounding, there seems to be no separation between you and nature, you are just part of something bigger very naturally?
We do and we hope you do know these moments, too! Because moments of flow are the moments were we are closest to a state of transcendence, where the magic and beauty of life is running through our veins without our brain interfering with worries. In these moments everything inside of us is open and aligned, none of our energy centers (or chakras) seem blocked.
The curious thing is that in that state we return to a much more primal energy that is way more connected with our body and our instincts than with our intellect. And we often experience that those people who seem to be the most "intelligent" have trouble enjoying life and finding happiness. Being too much in our brains is kind of cutting us off from our lower energy centers and creates an imbalance that also impedes the natural flow of energy. And thus it makes it hard for us to experience these moments described earlier.
So it´s crucial to create an equilibrium of energies and foster the dialogue with our intuition.
If you are a person who is a lot in his/her head (this is the place I´m coming from...), try to take some minutes every once in a while where you close your eyes and put one or both hands on your heart to focus on creating an emotional connection to it. 💫
You don´t have to do anything else, just stay present with yourself and listen to what your heart (not your thoughts!) is telling you. The more we do little practices like this the easier it gets to find back to moments of natural flow, too. So start integrating this ritual in your life today - we are sure you won’t regret it! 💫 #flow #intuition #connectingtoyourheart #listeningtoyourheart #transcendence #mindfulnesspractice #mindfulexercise #connectingwithnature #everydayrituals
5 minutes ago
- Antique Igungun from Nigeria.costume used by healers using ancestors.made of textiles, wood, sacrificial matterials, such as herbs, bloodand clay.the head is in the form of a male chicken.there is a knitted cloth between the cowrie shells which enables the priest healer to see through. The cloth separate. (Protect) him or her from the common people.
Costume #antique #tribal art# africanart# nigeria# healingusingancestors #spirituality #empowerment
5 minutes ago
How are you enjoying the vibes of the first full moon of 2019?
Image by @astroccult 💫
8 minutes ago
- Happy Monday? This morning I woke up stoked for the day, even tho it's nothing special and a Monday! It's my mindset that's different. Learned an awesome trick to help with this in the #productiviteitonfleek course by @celinecharlotte @c.academy_ . I've done it twice now and learned so much once again! I think it's time she takes it global and makes one in English, so you all can join! What do you think?! 🙌🏻♥️ I believe in you Charlotte! 😘👍🏻🦄
Just a real time video of my tuck jumps. Slowing it down as much as possible to find that hang time 🤸🏻♀️💕 As taught to me by the epic and lovely @bryceyogaschool ♥️♥️♥️
10 minutes ago