Latest #eatingclean Posts
- Kinda sad this isn't venison chili because my freezer is empty! ⌛ But today is a blustery 🌬 COLD day in Texas so I just gotta make it! .
I spent about 15 minutes chopping, sauteeing, adding seasonings and now it goes in the oven for 3 hours. If you've never baked chili before, sit down because it will rock your world!! Sure, slow cookers and IP are en vogue, but cooking like grandma is the secret to a flavor grand slam!! If I'm eating clean, the taste has to be near perfection. #reward
Another secret, after the chili bakes for 3 hours, remove from oven, add 1 T fresh minced garlic, stir well. Submerge a small sprig of fresh thyme, replace the lid and let rest for 30 minutes before serving. Remove the thyme sprig, stir well and enjoy! You're welcome!
#coldwintermeal #bakedchili #cookinglikegrandma #flavorgrandslam #eatingclean
5 minutes ago
- Beautiful day and fabulous workout with @fitnesswithkristin @fit.fun.mama, Zsu and Mona. Good to have you back Kristin. We truly missed your booty sessions and me personally needed that kick in the butt no pun intended. Have a great day my Lovelies.
7 minutes ago
- I called this a turkey burger salad bowl. A spinach and arugula salad tossed in a Sherry vinegar with a turkey burger topped with salsa verde, cauliflower rice green pea salad, yellow squash, red pepper, a Wassa multigrain Crispbread with mashed avocado, Tomatoes, and zucchini.
1 Jennie O’ 93% lean turkey burger
1 Wassa Multigrain Crispbread
27 grams of mashed avocado
Cauliflower, green peas, yellow squash, red pepper, tomatoes, zucchini, and Sherry vinegar. #turkeyburger #turkeysalad #cleaneating #healthymeals #eatinghealthy #creativelunch #eatingclean #salad
9 minutes ago
- Giving your kids good healthy nutrition can be super fun and easy! Fill your blender with 2 cups of spinach, 1 cup of filtered water and blend for 1 minute to avoid and leafy chunks. Then add 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt, 1 frozen banana, and 1 scoop of clean protein powder (we use Tera's Whey chocolate protein. Blend for one more minute. Serve in your child's favorite cup and watch them them love all the yummy nutrition. This recipe makes enough for 2 adults and 1 toddler! #eatingclean #hiddennutrients #healthycantasteyummy #greengoodness
As a tip I freeze the bananas that are almost too ripe to eat, cut them in half before you freeze so it's easier to fit them in the blender!
35 minutes ago
- Sumo deadlifts last night...they might be my new fav (says the girl that HATED them a few months ago 😂)✨ although still perfecting my form as I seem to round my back slightly on the first pull, but comfortably did 60kg last night 3 x 10. (There are 2 small fives hiding behind the 10’s) Sorting my diet out properly next week to hopefully start dropping fat, excited to see where I am in 12 weeks time! 😝
47 minutes ago
- Don’t chase away your dreams because you are “busy”⠀
You have time to workout⠀
You have time to take care of yourself ⠀
You have time to take a breath⠀
It’s all about how we prioritize and organize our life ✨
1 hour ago
- Attention Please - Healthy Shopping Offers
Some of the yummy goodies in offer at Tesco in Newbury.
Put your hand up who likes the @deliciouslyella energy balls (I have some yummy recipes to cone your way for home made energy balls - quick & easy 😉) And what about @eatrealsnacks crisps, handy for your little ones and of course, you can dig in too 😉. Right now in Tesco for £1.50.
And my fav naturally brewed Tamari sauce from @kikkomanuk to you all who follow me, this is one of the ingredient I use all the time 😉. Right now for £2
Some Saturday tips for you if you are doing good shopping 😊👍. Happy Saturday lovelies.
Lots of love
1 hour ago