Latest #college Posts
- The top seven important concepts to understand when examining the use of technology for educational or instructional purposes include:
1) Active engagement with the learning material.
Technology is interactive, and students learn by doing, researching, and receiving feedback. This helps students become passionate about what they are learning.
2) Use of real-world issues.
This model encourages the use of real-world problems in the classroom. By using the Internet, students can research real issues happening at that moment that are related to the classroom curriculum.
3) Simulation and modeling.
Simulation software helps to bring to the classroom real activities that would be impossible to see without technology. By using specific simulation tools, students can see planetary movements, how a tornado develops, or how dinosaurs lived.
4) Discussion and debate boards and forums.
By using the Internet or software tools, students can create online groups, Web pages, and virtual communities that connect them in real time with students and teachers anywhere around the world. They can receive feedback from their teachers and share questions and concerns about their lessons.
5) Working groups.
Technology-focused education doesn’t involve a class of students learning by themselves, staring at a book. Working groups foster group activities, discussions, and debates, and they encourage the establishment of democratic group dynamics.
Teachers play more of a coaching role these days. They aren’t just instructors who deliver a lesson. Rather, they support and guide student activities as coaches do. Teachers guide students in developing skills in problem solving, research, and decision-making.
7) Formative assessment.
Technology-focused activities mostly require critical-thinking and problem-solving skills. Teachers work as facilitators, providing constant feedback.
#schoollife #school #love #student #life #india #college #l #like #instagram #memes #friends #inspiration #success #schooltime #lifequotes #book #studygram #lovely #thoughts #motivations #likeforlikes #positivevibes #quotestagram #future #schools #quotestoliveby #successfulwomen #womanquotes #b
2 minutes ago
- First things first, how many pictures in a row will I be wearing this beanie..? Secondly, could I be any taller and awkwarder? (NOT) thx Maddy for being teensy and making me look like a freakin giant.
2 minutes ago
- At ASM, you stay ahead of the game not only by reading advanced curriculum but also by attaining world-recognized certifications from Harvard Business School. Improve your chances with HBX CORe certification. Know more at www.asmibmr.edu.in #Didyouknow #ASMGroup #ASMSIBMR #IBMR #HBXCORe
4 minutes ago
- Fax or nah
4 minutes ago
- Magdalen College, established in 1458, has cloisters with wisteria that are imbued with a fairytale-like quality. Whilst exploring the numerous colleges of Oxford (many dating to pre-1600), I feel a sense of wonder and awe, imagining all of the past illustrious figures who also walked the halls.
As a history buff, I am constantly in a sense of veneration and awe. In my year here as an MBA student @oxfordsbs , there is simply not enough time to learn all of the history, but one can attempt to scratch the surface!
Photo by fellow grad student @eibnphotography 💕
7 minutes ago
- Happy Birthday to one of the greatest, smartest, kindest and prettiest people I know! З Днем Народження, мiй дорогий друг! 🎁🥂🎈Люблю тебя и наши приключения, будь то пойти на пляж покормить чаек и полюбоваться на вечерний Чикаго, или отправиться в другой штат ночевать посреди кукурузного поля, а потом поехать в сад собирать персики 🍑 🍑🍑 (ну или просто смотреть фильмы про персики 😭🍑😅) И ещё много-много разных ситуаций, в которых мне никогда не бывает скучно, если рядом ты! 💋 Looking forward to many more years of friendship and adventures! Спасибо тебе, моя дорогая, что ты есть у меня!!! 😘💋❤️👯♀️
8 minutes ago