Latest #cafebaba Posts
- Welcome to another episode of: Food After Town!! (Also lovingly known as FAT) 😏 FAT is perhaps the most crucial part of a Saturday night that ensures you’re not deceased by Sunday morning..... @liz_sarahmitchell chose to grab a slice of Margarita pizza from @tommymillions. @urssyy_ went for chicken on fries with BBQ and Mayo but unfortunately she said it was not worth $11 and she was v. disappointed - apparently One Sushi do a similar thing with fries, chicken and teriyaki sauce and that one is much better! I also went to Cafe Baba and grabbed myself a trusty kebab, always a reliable town meal 👌🏼🍻🌯 What’s the best go-to after town schnack?!! #Healthsensation
20 January, 2019
- Almost 9 months with this beautiful one, couldn’t ask for anyone better (apart from maybe living closer 🙄). —————————————————————
Missing you like crazy but can’t wait to come to Malvern again. Praying that this week goes as fast as possible🙏🏻.
Love you tonnes and see you soon sos ❤️ #girlfriend #sos #love #cafebaba
14 January, 2019
- I loved following in the late, great Anthony Bourdain’s footsteps when we were in Tangier. Cafe Baba is one of the most famous cafes to visit in Tangier - they make amazing mint tea.
Bourdain’s shows are some of the most inspiring I’ve ever seen. Some of the most enlightening moments of travel he shared with his viewers were just simple conversations.
This has greatly impacted the way I travel - just ask @mattwunder - I talk to anyone I can. It’s amazing to see the doors opened by a simple hello and striking up a conversation, even if you don’t speak the same language.
I strongly urge any fellow travelers to do more of this while traveling. It broadens your mind more than anything else will. Thank you, Anthony Bourdain, for showing how a simple yellow can lead to an unforgettable experience! #tangier #maroc #anthonybourdain
7 January, 2019
- Do you know the path from cherry to bean? Did you know that there are many "routes" to get to the bean? Want to know how these routes module the cup profile? Check our website to learn more!
18 December, 2018
- Rock the Kasbah! If you are a Finn you have to be a strange individual, if you’ve never played the adventurous, imagination feeding board game Afrikan Tähti (Star of Africa). It is one of the strong memories from our childhoods. One of the starting points of this game is Tangiers, Morocco, where we ended up as a winter storm made our captain change our itinerary and skip Casablanca. 🌿Many people in the world know the port city of Tangiers as one of the most cosmopolitan, bohemian, mysterious, sultry, decadent cities of the 20th Century. Those who were after, well what ever, would find it here. Beat generation writers got carried away, bands like the Rolling Stones dived into the imaginary worlds in the medina. Today we had a guided walk through the narrow streets of medina and without a doubt I knew I had seen this particular name in the sign before. 🌿And before I had to ask our guide, he explained this cafe is the one Anthony Bourdain filmed at in Parts Unknown. (An episode that I remember, got many people from upset to annoyed due to it’s approach/attitude to illegal substances). And this place in the photo is where the Stones hanged out without anyone knowing who they were. 🌿Anyways, this is a maze you can easily get lost in. Wander around, this medina is not a huge one. If you feel lost, head uphill, most entrances can be found there. Little shops, cafes, restaurants and endless cats. People running errands, chatting, hanging around. Kids dissappearing into the shadows, laundry being hanged, vegetables peeled. 🌿 #afrikantähti #starofafrica #tanger #tangiers #anthonybourdain #medina #kasbah #casbah #rockthecasbah #partsunknown #africa #visitmorocco #ncl #cruisenorwegian #neverstopexploring #beautifulcities #oldtown #cityphotography #beatgeneration #rollingstones #matkailu #travel #dinkgotravel #cafebaba
15 December, 2018