Latest #bedtime Posts
- Being sleep deprived as a parent.
This is going to be a long post but it has a fair point so have a read.
I worked hard on my 1st to get him sleeping well. The problem was, I wasn't sleeping more than an hour a night. That ended up being one of the many symptoms I missed for post natal depression (that's another story) and I didn't get help for 9 months. That's 9 whole months of severe sleep deprivation while I had to look after a child. Sleep didn't get back to normal for me until my son was close to 18mo but it did get better once I got help.
My point is, those 9 months were horrible. I was tired, irritable, irrational and honestly, angry... all the time. I was not a good mum, I was not a good wife and I was failing everywhere (even though my husband says otherwise). My sleep deprivation was not caused by my child and I was falling apart. I can only imagine how hard it is for parents who's sleeplessness is cause by theirs.
This is one of the many reasons I decided to study to become a sleep consultant. It's something I can help with so that it is no longer is a source of pain for you.
And I offer 10 minute consultations on my website just so we cant chat and see if I'm a right fit for you and your family ❤
#sleepdeprived #babysleep #babysleepconsultant #sleeping #sleeptraining #sleepcoach #sleep #sleepwell #parentlife #mumlife #momlife #dadlife #melbourne #melbournemum #melbournesleepconsultant #melbournemummy #bedtime #sleepconsultant #sleepsuccess #newborn #infant #toddlertactics #toddler #sleepspecialist #mumma #pnd #postnataldepression
13 minutes ago
- ...and I don't blame him one iota, bed time is often carnage. This happened a few weeks ago to fair to him, because he does help out with the crazy ones an awful lot but bed time can get pretty full on🙈. When he did use it as an excuse to not come upstairs I couldn't help but laugh (and wish I'd thought of it first, although I'm 100% certain I'd not be allowed to bail out of bed time). What other funny excuses do you or your other half use to escape your children?
#bedtime #sendhelp #sittingonmyhands #parentinghack #parentingmeme #parenting #outnumbered #mumlife #momlife #dadlife
17 minutes ago
- I am not a daily ritual working, spell casting witch. It's a little more innate and natural for me. It's daily, little things. But my biggest, most important ritual is, night time. Having lived with ptsd, i soon found that having a sleep schedule and bedtime routine was hugely important. So was limiting caffeine. Thankfully, this british tea drinker found a wonderful brand of decaf tea, and was able to make sure, the very important, bed time cuppa tea, was not cast aside. I got to bed at the same time every night, I wake up at the same time every morning. But before sleep, I always write down what I am grateful for and my goals or aspirations for the next day. Without fail. It really helps. Even after a bad day, a nice cuppa, the dogs snuggling me in bed, I focus on what I am thankful for, read a little then drift off to sleep. #cupoftea #sleep #bedtime #ptsd #witch #witchesofinstagram #witchcraft #witchythings #witchery #witchvibes #witchessociety #witches #witchstuff #witchy #witchywoman #witchyvibes #tarot #powerful #powerfulwomen #candles #magick #fullmoon #moon #moonmagick #affirmations
27 minutes ago
- Sometimes getting out of bed just ruins the whole day 💤 #MeeluSleep
29 minutes ago
- The Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil comes highly recommended by our team and here's why.
This multi-award winning oil is made with Camomile, Sandalwood and Vetiver. Camomile helps to calm both the mind and body, while Vertivert acts as a natural sedative and Sandalwood is very comforting.
Simply put some in with your bedtime bath water, or on your skin before you shower and prepare to enjoy a great nights sleep with Deep Relax.
Available to buy from Elements Boutique Spa #relaxation #bedtime #naturalproducts #spa #somerset #aromatherapyassociates
35 minutes ago