Latest #GRINDTIMEFITNESS Posts
- Work out buddy for the day. She kept me motivated the entire time and pushed me to jog a few more laps! Thankful #GrindtimeFitness didn’t mind her running around lol
21 January, 2019
- The Seated Box Jump is a great plyometric exercise that promotes the reduction of ground contact time on your feet. In any activity requiring speed and jumping ability, one must always reduce the area of contact one has with the ground to create as much pressure to propel forward/upward. This exercise forces you to minimize that ground contact time when you propel your feet downward and almost immediately push off the ground, generating as much power as possible by reducing the amount of time required to release that potential energy stored in the legs from the initial descent. To execute properly, rock back in your seat of choice, quickly drive your feet down into the ground as if you’re trying to stand up from a chair, and push off as soon as your feet make contact with the ground. Finally and obviously, jump on top of your obstacle. I don’t post any analyzing of exercises/techniques because I feel like I’m unqualified but who cares. Just putting my opinion of a great exercise out there. Give me your thoughts on the breakdown, or not. I don’t care. Shoutout to @coachsaliba for being in the back while I do my thing and to @beigeboybey for being a smart m’fer who inspires me to post about stuff I care about #triphasic #grindtimefitness
21 January, 2019
- Beyond grateful for the support I have at #GrindtimeFitness . I know this journey will be far from easy but I am so motivated and it want this soooo bad!
14 January, 2019
- Some people hit the club & Some people hit the gym... Which one are you??🤷🏾♂️
How long will do the same thing every Friday night...then complain Saturday morning about how you’re never drinking again?🤦🏾♂️ Meet us at Grindtime Fitness ✌🏾 #grindtimefitness #resultsville #goals #fitnessmotivation
5 January, 2019
- Everybody wants to be “in shape”, just like every person will tell you that they want to be successful 🤷🏾♂️ However, very few people do what it takes to obtain they level of success they desire, because they lack(like most of us):
1. The will
2. The Sticktoitiveness that it takes to win at that level
3. Remaining consistent with our initial goal even when it’s tough.
#grindtimefitness #fitnessmotivation #resultsville #goals #fitfun #stickwithit #push
4 January, 2019